With over 10 years experience & a BA (hons) Degree – Photography is my main passion. My services range from music & event coverage such as the BBC 6 Music Festival’s official photographer, to product & fashion lookbooks for festival brands such as MADWAG. And I love nothing more than collaborating with other like minded creatives!
Over the past few years I have branched out as a videographer and love applying my photographic eye to shooting video. I predominantly work as a Camera Operator whilst I continue to develop my video editing skills. My services range from event coverage such as Bask Productions ‘Mystery Disco’ at The Old Crown Courts, to advertising such as Ashville Asset Management marketing material.
Whilst working within the creative industry I have also found myself developing a broad range of transferable skills which include:
- Creator/Blogger/Photographer for The Glamorous Clan a Creative LifeStyle Blog
- Creative Direction & Prop Sourcing for photo shoots such as FUNBAGS, Kokomo & Dollar Bill Print
- WordPress Website Design; I created this website myself
- Costume Designer for Light Initiative, creating LED walk around backpacks for Burning Man
- Creative Assistant Roles at various Music Festivals including Build n Break, Trading etc
“Dani is great to work with! She did a sterling job of capturing the spirit of our amazing volunteers in very difficult conditions (the wettest day ever!) and provided us with some really excellent shots that fit the brief spot on. Would thoroughly recommend! 5*”
“I had the pleasure of working with Dani Reid when she was managing the photography for our 3 day music & arts festival just outside of London. The most impressive aspect of this project was Dani’s ability to approach every angle with a smile and relentless enthusiasm! Great work, and we look forward to contracting Dani again. 5*”